Reclaimed wood, white timber and relaxed, comfortable designs are the signature of the Riviera Maison collection, creating a casual yet elegant New England inspired interior scheme. We ask some of our favourite designers and bloggers what they love most about this exciting new brand.
1. The Riviera Maison collection combines reclaimed woods such as elm and spruce with industrial metal finishes to create inspirational New England interior style. Pair the pieces with classic white tongue and groove and natural wooden floors for a truly Hamptons look.
2. "The Riviera Maison collection is a treasure trove of choice, giving you the opportunity to mix it up from their eclectic range of products. I enjoy diversity within a brand and Riviera Maison delivers that." Nadya Sawney of nadya sawney interiors.
3. Caroline of Patchwork Harmony loves the brand's lighting collection, "I'm really liking Riviera Maison's industrial-inspired pieces, in particular, their lighting, such as the Riviera Maison Hanging Lamp Deauville XL. The rustic brass finish fits easily with any scheme, and would look particularly great hung in a set of three above a kitchen island. Another favourite is the Riviera Maison Hampton High School Coat Rack - the perfect piece for keeping your entrance hall organised, while looking fab!"
4. The Riviera Maison entertaining collection is perfect for creating a relaxed dining space which encourages guests to relax and unwind over a meal or drinks with friends - the Vino Fresco Wine Cooler is the perfect centrepiece!
5. "I’m loving the cabinets from Riviera Maison - functionality and storage meets country home charm," says Vivi Dailly, interior design intern. "A lot of these pieces incorporate white and rustic timber, which would look great in any laid-back Chic interior. Display dry goods such as pasta or colourful lentils in glass jars and show off cookbooks and kitchen linen to complete the look on stylish open shelves. These designs are all about sharing what’s in your home."
6. “The Riviera Maison lighting collection is really well priced and combines beautiful design with high quality materials. Many of the lights have an industrial aesthetic fused with a Hamptons nautical influence, making them really versatile in a variety of interior design schemes and rooms," Sophie Lambert, Managing Editor.
7. "There are some really classic pieces in this collection, these are products that will never go out of style," says Susie of Old Fashioned Susie "Timeless designs, like the Riviera Maison Saint Etienne Dining Chair and the 1948 RM Clock, would be perfect in my home."
8. Your lighting fixtures are a key opportunity to define and reinforce your design style and the Riviera Maison lighting collection is perfect for enhancing your scheme whether you are building an industrial look or an East Coast inspired scheme. Nautical detailing and industrial materials combine for a fabulously flexible collection.
9. "This effortless collection inspires luxury living at its best with beautiful designs and thoughtful pieces, allowing you to create a home worthy of any interior magazine," says Lori, of Wild & Grizzly. "I like how the range encapsulates French Chic meets Urban design, especially the Riviera Maison Shelter Island Coffee Table with its beautiful wood detail or the driftwood bed with its charming rustic look that would leave you dreaming of your own rural chateaux."
10. Trays are perfect for adding a burst of personality to your interior scheme. Add a tray to side units or ottomans and display a curated collection of your favourite books and ornaments to ensure your scheme is unique as well as stylish - we love this rustic timber La Rochelle Tray.
11. "I'm a huge fan of big chunky French dressers and think they fit in well both in the kitchen and living room. The cabinets are great used both for display and storage and I think the reason I like them so much is because you can change them easily by rearranging them and adding green plants and flowers," Hege of Hege in France.
12. The materials of the Riviera Maison collection are crucial to creating the relaxed East Hamptons style. The reclaimed elm used in many of the furniture pieces has a beautiful raw grain that creates the perfect imperfection that is the brand's signature.
13. Comfort is also key to the Riviera Maison aesthetic and both the furniture and the tableware collections are designed for everyday living. A weathered table top combined with soft linen napkins, chunky stoneware and slate boards creates a perfectly casual yet stylish supper setting.
14. Script motifs and typography feature across the Riviera Maison table and kitchenware collection which enhances the Provence feel. Pair simple white crockery with lots of organic materials such as linen, rattan and timber boards - perfect for a communal seaside feast!
15. Sharing your home with the ones you love is part of the joy of creating a beautiful interior and this Riviera Maison Tapas Plate is the perfect embodiment of this philosophy. Fill with simple honest food such as cured meats, sunblushed tomatoes and plump stuffed olives for an instant centrepiece for drinks with friends.
16. The materials used in the collections are of such a luxurious quality that they need very little embellishment or added decor. Instead of tablecloths, bold colours and complicated designs, celebrate simplicity with these pared back styles.
17. "This collection is so unique and quirky," says Keri-Anne of Gingerlillytea. "The tableware is perfect for entertaining and adds that little bit of extra decoration to your dinner table. The furniture pieces give me such a seaside feel and I love the contradiction between the reclaimed wood and the shabby chic white - this collection would suit any home!"
18. Upgrade your al fresco dining arrangement with elegant crockery and glassware. Large platters filled with dishes for sharing, boards of bread and carafes filled with water and wine build a New England, by-the-beach feel feast that is relaxed and fun yet effortlessly Chic.
19. New England style isn't just for laid-back summer looks - it works perfectly through winter too and Riviera Maison's rustic wood finishes can bring a cosy edge to AW schemes. Simply add lanterns, clusters of candles and bundles of throws and cushions to transition your interior scheme for the changing seasons.
20. "The new Riviera Maison lighting range is perfect for the cool country look, giving an industrial feel with a Luxe edge whilst offering incredible versatility. The Riviera Maison Sicily Wall Light would look gorgeous as a bed side lamp or on library shelving and a pair of Maison On Stage lamps would be great as an original take on picture lights or for ambient downlights on dressing room joinery." Interior designer, Emma Hooton.
21. Riviera Maison is filled with breezy beachy inspiration meaning that it works as beautifully outdoors as it does inside. At your next summer party, create a fabulous outdoor bar scheme with Riviera Maison storage jars and lanterns and use coloured glassware for a super Chic pop of colour - bold blues and soft lilac shades are a wonderful match for seashore looks.