Louis Poulsen PH50 Pendant Light
Product Code: LP0098
Spun aluminium Poul Henningsen pendant with high lustre finish.
A high-gloss interpretation of Poul Henningsen's most popular pendant lights, PH 50 features a striking angular profile.
Intended as a functional everyday chandelier, this high-lustre reinvention of Louis Poulsen's original 1950s design is presented in a choice of commanding wet-painted finishes.
Innovatively sculpted from spun aluminium, PH 50 primarily emanates a downward illumination, however its unique angles and eclectic 3-shade system also encourages a lateral light distribution as light is filtered outward from an elegant central cone.
Use above your dining table as an instant injection of style, or go bold with an aligned formation for a dramatic interior ambience.
• 100% glare-free lighting solution
• Spun aluminium shades
• Timeless design icon
• Even light distribution
• Design conceals light fitting inside
• The fixture illuminates its surroundings and itself
• Wet-painted finish in a choice of colourways
• High-lustre spun aluminium shades
• Rolled aluminium struts
• Perfect for high and low mounting
• Offers architectural versatility
• Suitable for repetitive, aligned installations.
• Suspension - white textile 3m cable (3 x 0.75mm2)
• Canopy ceiling rose included
• Electric shock protection I w. ground
• Requires 1x E27 200W light bulb (not included)
• Approximate weight: 2kg
About The Brand
Louis Poulsen is an international designer lighting manufacturer. Summed up in the words ‘function, comfort and ambience’, every Louis Poulsen product is grounded in an uncompromising product philosophy of simplicity. Working closely with architects over many years, Louis Poulsen is now one of the world's leading suppliers of architectural lighting. High quality with lasting appeal, Louis Poulsen work with talented product designers to create comfortable ‘human-friendly’ lighting that makes a space beautiful and creates a lasting ambience for all to enjoy.
Why shop with Houseology
Houseology is not only the UK's premier online interior design store - it is an emporium of design ideas, advice & inspiration and a platform of tools & technology designed to make your interior design decisions and calculations easy.