Louis Poulsen Cirque Pendant Light Red
Product Code: LP0156
Drawn aluminium pendant light with striped exterior.
Invite a gentle colour rush above with the Louis Poulsen Cirque Pendant Light Red.
Imaginatively developed by Stockholm based designer Clara von Zweigbergk, Cirque takes inspiration from the whimsical appearance of hot air balloons and fairground carrousels.
Exploring the correlation between forms and colours, this animated contemporary pendant lamp features an expressively organic shape, hand sculpted using drawn aluminium.
Unifying circular motions with an onion-shaped aesthetic, Cirque really stands out from the style crowd with its unique striped decoration.
Suspended from a white textile cord, the tip of the fixture is adorned with a coral red top as stripes of powder blue, teal and chartreuse lead down to the tapered rim.
Install in an aligned formation above workspaces and breakfast bars or create a dynamic illumination in residential architecture settings by clustering in varying heights for a captivating focal point.
• Glare free
• Great for above desk and workspaces
• Smooth, organic shape
• Versatile architectural lighting solution
• Robust exterior
• Off-white suspension textile cable
• Emanates a soft downward illumination
• Presented in choice of drawn aluminium finishes
• Includes reflector white lacquered inner.
• Suspension: Cable 2x 0.75mm2
• Canopy: Ceiling rose included
• Cable Length: 3m.
• Ingress Protection: IP20 rated
• Class: Electric shock protection II wo. ground.
• Cirque 150 (S) Requires 1x E27 100W Max (not included)
• Cirque 220 (M) Requires 1x E27 25W Max (not included)
• Cirque 380 (L) Requires 1x E27 60W Max (not included)
Safety note: Only use recommended bulbs - if a half mirror bulb is used it will omit heat damaging and melting parts of the fixture.
About The Brand
Louis Poulsen is an international designer lighting manufacturer. Summed up in the words ‘function, comfort and ambience’, every Louis Poulsen product is grounded in an uncompromising product philosophy of simplicity. Working closely with architects over many years, Louis Poulsen is now one of the world's leading suppliers of architectural lighting. High quality with lasting appeal, Louis Poulsen work with talented product designers to create comfortable ‘human-friendly’ lighting that makes a space beautiful and creates a lasting ambience for all to enjoy.
Why shop with Houseology
Houseology is not only the UK's premier online interior design store - it is an emporium of design ideas, advice & inspiration and a platform of tools & technology designed to make your interior design decisions and calculations easy.