Lee Broom Crystal Bulb Chandelier
Product Code: EE0010
Lead crystal and brass 5 bulb chandelier.
Designed by Lee Broom the Crystal Bulb Chandelier is a majestic and sensual light piece.
Inspired by the delicate craftsmanship of crystal cutting, the chandelier features 5 pendant bulbs.
Each bulb tapers from individual brushed brass pendants with gold fabric cable; hand cut with a classic crystal decanter pattern and Lee Broom's etched motif.
A decadent delight for classic and contemporary spaces, the design is complete with a commanding white satin finish metal ceiling plate.
Made in partnership with Cumbria Crystal, it embraces Broom's philosophy of enlisting the expertise of talented, traditional British craftsmen.
A timeless icon, its graceful beauty and enduring charm is guaranteed to stand the test of time, remaining sensationally stylish for generations to come.
• Light source: 5 x E27 LED fitting (CBLED02) 2w/long life/90 lm/2700 k/warm white (included)
• Easy to replace: Each Crystal Bulb shell is detachable from its filament to allow replacement
• Weight: 5kg Approx
• Crystal Bulb is not to be used with halogens
• Adjustable length pendant cables and ceiling kit included - professional installation recommended.
• An unassembled version with 2m cables for high ceilings is available on request - please contact customer services for further details and pricing.
About The Brand
Lee Broom founded his company five years ago and has since become internationally acclaimed as one of the UK’s leading product and interior designers – holding the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
A new British icon, Broom started his career in fashion at the age of 17, working with legendary designer Vivienne Westwood. Championing heritage manufacturing techniques and combining industrial influences with decorative qualities, his launch of the Crystal Bulb in 2012 propelled Broom as a household name, winning the British Designer of the Year award for three consecutive years in a row… and counting!
Why shop with Houseology
Houseology is not only the UK's premier online interior design store - it is an emporium of design ideas, advice & inspiration and a platform of tools & technology designed to make your interior design decisions and calculations easy.