Just Slate Cheese Markers Set of 6
Product Code: JS0076
Set of 6 cheese markers by Just Slate.
Add a touch of glamour to biscuits and cheese with the Just Slate Cheese Markers Set of 6.
Shaped like lollipops, this set of six stainless steel cheese markers feature an assorted finish of metallic gold, bronze and coated copper.
Designed to create a beautiful cheese presentation, each one features an etched motif to help identify your favourite cheeses:
• Mild - Copper coated, this marker is used for mild Edam and Camembert cheese.
• Soft - Silver coated, this marker can be used with soft Brie and Neufchâtel.
• Smoky - Gold coated, this marker is best for smoky Gouda or Gorgonzola.
• Hard - Silver coated, this marker is ideal for hard Pecorino and Piave Stravecchio.
• Strong - Copper coated, this marker will combine wonderfully with strong Stilton and Roquefort.
• Creamy - Gold coated, this marker is lovely with creamy Reblochon or Canarejal.
Searching for the perfect gift?
This product is presented in a black presentation box making it the perfect go-to gift for the culinary connoisseur you know.
About The Brand
Founded in Scotland in 1992, Kirkcaldy-based Slate experts, The Just Slate Company, combine the heritage of Scottish slate with chic, contemporary design. Handcrafted from their workshop in Fife, every piece of slate is handcut from an individual piece of slate using traditional manufacturing techniques. Now offering a host of gift products from coasters and place mats to cheese boards and serving bowls, the collection has expanded from luxury slate serveware to include Sheesham wood products with accents of hammered copper and monochrome enamelled finishes.
Why shop with Houseology
Houseology is not only the UK's premier online interior design store - it is an emporium of design ideas, advice & inspiration and a platform of tools & technology designed to make your interior design decisions and calculations easy.