Flos String Pendant Lamp - Cone Head
Special Price £363.50 you save 15%
Product Code: FL3532
Dimmable cone shaped pendant light with Bluetooth control.
Designed by Michael Anastassiades, the String Pendant Lamp - Cone Head takes its inspiration from the sweeping cables of industrial electricity pylons.
With a choice of 12m or 22m cable configurations, the black reinforced coaxial cable suspension is designed to set up a relationship between the walls and architecture of your interior space as a cone-shaped opal diffuser gently illuminates your space.
Choose to hang the cone head pendant from above or create a free-flowing angular configuration by winding the suspension cable around Flos' innovative fixing hooks.
Whether you're hanging simply in a straight line drop or experimental geometric installation, the diffused light and graceful beauty of the String Pendant Lamp is the perfect addition to create an illuminating style statement in the heart of your space.
• Light source: Requires 1x LED Array 26W Max 2700 K 1910 Lm (bulb included)
• Suspension: Option of 12m cable or 22m cable
• Dimmable: CRI90 dimmer
• Create your own suspension installation: Use the Flos fixing hooks to wind the cable into experimental, angular installations
• Remote control Bluetooth operated: Optical on/off and dimmer switch - operated by means of Bluetooth Android and Apple remote control application
• Weight: 1.15kg Approx
• Power supply not included: x2 Power options sold separately: (Flos String Pendant Lamp Floor Switch) or (Flos String Pendant Lamp Wall rose)
About The Brand
First founded by Dino Gavina and Cesare Cassina in 1962, the design duo believed that post-war Italy would become the homeland of a new interior design culture. Focusing on the abundance of creative talents and new industrial material readily available in this period, Flos Lighting soon became the celebrated brand that it is today, renowned for its original designs and creations that are driven by form, function and innovation.
Why shop with Houseology
Houseology is not only the UK's premier online interior design store - it is an emporium of design ideas, advice & inspiration and a platform of tools & technology designed to make your interior design decisions and calculations easy.